Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Bubsterr's - Finally!



I had been itching to give this restaurant a try. Until now no food delivery portal delivered food from this restaurant to the area at which i reside. I was browsing a delivery portal app and what do i sudden see.... B U B S T E R R ' S!

Finally!! 😁

I wasted no time and quickly ordered the Pork Relish Dog, 2 Bubsterr's Honey Pepper Chicken Pizzas and 2 Bubsterr's Bacon Bonanza Pizzas. Luckily, Uber Eats, the delivery portal, had a 50% deal going for Bubsterr's. Balle-balle! 😁

The Bubsterr's Honey Pepper Chicken Pizza was nice. The sweetness from the added honey wasn't overpowering-ly sweet but with regard to pepper, I would have preferred a sharper hit. The chicken pieces and cheese was adequate. And yes, I did remove the olives before biting into the pizza. 🙈



Bubsterr's Bacon Bonanza was truly a bonanza. Loads of bacon paired with beautiful caramelized onions and a perfect thin and crisp base, as requested. Here, I must add, the base for the Honey Pepper Chicken Pizza was equally good.



The bread roll for the Pork Relish Dog was soft and fresh. The mayo added was just the right quantity. (Some restaurants suffocate the dogs/burgers with mayo) The pork sausage was also very nice but, what elevated this dog from a stray to a champion breed was the lavishly smeared chicken relish. When I bit into the (hot)dog all the elements came together in total harmony. Undoubtedly, this moreish 'woof' was the winner of the day!



Bubsterr's serve their pizza as a large slice. I wasn't sure of the quantity hence ordered 2 of each. These are large slices and I have two leftover slices in fridge because we couldn't eat it all.



All boxes came perfectly labelled with instructions (do not microwave). As i mentioned above, I got a fabulous 50% off deal via @ubereats (the delivery of which was nearly on time). 

I must add that though this was a 50% off deal, Bubsterr's was not at all stingy with the toppings and cheese. I paid a total of INR 671.50 + tip. This was an excellent VFM dinner for the family. I cannot wait to try more stuff from their menu.

Bubsterr's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment