It’s a very easy recipe and the final result is light and velvety. It’s a melt-in-the-mouth dessert.
½ tin Milkmaid (200 gms)
1 packet (approx 85 gms) Jelly crystals (raspberry or strawberry)
200 mill fresh cream, smoothen it very gently with a whisk or a spoon
- Prepare the jelly as per the instructions on the packet. Keep it in the freezer till begins to set at the sides (or for about 40-45 minutes).
- Whip the chilled jelly.
- Fold in the Milkmaid and smoothened cream into the jelly.
- Pour the mixture into a moistened mold/bowl.
- Allow it to set in the fridge. Serve chilled.
- I have always used Rex brand jelly or the imported Jello brand when making this dessert.
- I know from experience that this recipe does not work with jelly brands that contain vegetarian gelatin so please do not attempt this recipe with the same.
- The 40-45 minute timing mentioned in the recipe is crucial so please do your best to adhere to the time mentioned.
- You may share the direct blog-link of the recipe/s but do NOT publish my recipes and my photographs on any blog-site or website without my explicit consent or attempt to pass off my recipe/s as your own. You will be held accountable for plagiarism.