Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Pizza-N-More: Can’t wait to try more!


When it comes to food being home delivered, I tend to stick to tried and trusted restaurants. Just this once having read raving reviews about Pizza-N-More, I decided to give it a try. My choices were; Hot Wings, 2 pieces portion of Fried Chicken and a Half & Half pizza.

The Hot Wings were… NOT hot! I was sent the bland variety. (sulks) The wings also lacked seasoning. (major sulk) The saving grace: they weren’t dry and overcooked.


The fried chicken was on the lines of KFC; well seasoned, crisp and crusted from outside and succulent from within. These, in fact, were seasoned beautifully and were delish!

I’m not a big fan when it comes to local pizza. I tend to stick to brand pizzas. (Oh, bite me! :P ) As for the Half & Half pizza, one half was spicy pizza and the other half was roast chicken. The pizza was ‘loaded’! I say ‘loaded’ because I got a chicken chunk at each and every bite. And the best part, they had been extremely generous with the cheese. If that’s not ‘loaded’, damn, I don’t know what is. Would I choose this pizza over brand pizzas?? Easily! I would, on any given day! It was a fantastic pizza! (Please keep up with the quality!)

Overall, except for the wings that disappointed (majorly) I would love to try more stuff from this restaurant. The next time when hunger pangs hit this ‘likkle’ puppy, who she gonna call?? Naah silly, not ‘Ghostbusters’.

Pizza-N-More, I truly look forward to trying more stuff from your menu.

Based on the three items I ordered:

Food: 4/5 (2 good dishes out of three would actually warrant a 3.5 rating but that pizza was such a pleasure to eat that I cannot help but rate this meal a 4 on 5)
Service: 5/5 (online via FB)
Ambience: 5/5 (Ghar par khaya to 5/5 dena toh banta hai ;) )

Address: Shop No 1, Hindustan Royal, Behind Welcome Hall, Opposite Omkar Garden, Parge Nagar, Kondhwa, Pune.

Tel: 020 30189261

Pizza-N-More Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment