French Loaves with Garlic Herb Butter
Never ventured into the kitchen?? Want to try your hand at cooking something truly simple?? Here's a recipe that will help you take those baby steps in the kitchen with great ease, the end result of which will be beautiful and drool-worthy.
French Loaves / Baguettes
Garlic Herb Butter (Get the recipe here)
- Diagonally slice the French loaves/baguettes.
- Apply the garlic herb butter to one side of each
- Wrap each loaf separately in aluminum foil.
- Place them under a hot grill.
- Grill for 15 to 20
minutes. Please check intermittently to ensure they don't burn.
- The Garlic Herb Butter can be prepared three days ahead and refrigerated.
- You can also shape the butter into logs/roll/s, wrap the logs individually in plastic cling film and freeze the herb butter logs for up to a month.
- For the Garlic Herb Butter, I chose parsley as my primary herb but feel free to go with any herb of your choice.
- Please adjust the lemon juice according on your taste buds.
- You may share the direct blog-link of the
recipe/s but do NOT publish my recipes and my photographs on any blog-site
or website without my explicit consent or attempt to pass off my recipe/s
as your own. You will be held accountable for plagiarism.